Dr. Sanjeev Tomar
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Sanjeev Tomar is a specialist Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and has experience in Maxillofacial Trauma, Cysts, Tumors, Pathology, Premalignant Lesions and TM Joint pain & Disorders. He has presented poster & ePoster in National and International conferences. He has published his article in International Journal. He has done research on Diode Laser Fibrotomy of Oral Submucous Fibrosis patients. He has attended several National & International conferences.
EDUCATIONMDS (Master of Dental Surgery ) in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Santosh University, Gzb, Delhi-NCR. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery ) from Meerut University, Meerut.
- Maxillofacial Pathologies (Cysts & Tumors)
- Premalignant Lesions management
- Maxillofacial Trauma & Fractures
- TMJ pain management
- Third molar (Impaction ) surgery etc.
- Consultant, Deptt. Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Santosh Medical and Dental College & Hospital , Gzb. Delhi-NCR.
- Consultant, Deptt. Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Krishna Dental College & Hospital, Gzb. Delhi-NCR.
- Consultant, Deptt. Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, D.J. College of Dental Sciences & Research, Gzb. Delhi-NCR.
- Consultant and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Shri Krishna Medical & Research Centre (Arsha Dharma Parishad ) Delhi.
- Consultant and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Red Cross Hospital, Delhi.
- Senior Consultant at Dr.Tomar’s Multispeciality Clinic, I.P.Extn. , Delhi.
- Member, Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI )
- Member, Indian Dental Association ( IDA )