DR. OMKAR SINGH
Consultant Internal Medicine
Dr. Omkar Singh is Consultant in Dept. of Internal Medicine with Extrusive knowledge and Expertise in the field of Diabetes and non invasive Cardiology. He has completed his MBBS from GMC Bhopal and MD in General Medicine from SNMC Agra, followed by Senior Residency from VMMC Safdurjung hospital. He is an active member of American College of Physician and has published numerous articles in National & International novels.
- Resident in Delhi State Cancer Institute & Fortis Hospital Vasantkunj.
- Senior Resident in VMMC Safdurjung Hospital.
- Assistant Professor in Dept of Medicine SMSR Sharda University.
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Greater Noida.
- MD (General Medicine) from SNMC Agra.
- Post Graduate Programme in Cardiology for University School of Medicine.
- THESIS on “TO ASSESS THE SEVERITY OF MITRAL STENOSIS BY USING MITRAL LEAFLET SEPARATION INDEX AND ITS COMPARISON WITH CONVENTIONAL METHODS- PLAINIMETRY AND PRESSURE HALF TIME”
- PUBLICATIONS (Indexed Journals) CORRESPONDING AUTHOR AND SECOND AUTHOR
- Nigam A, Singh O. Transient 2 nd Degree Av Block Mobitz Type II: A Rare Finding in Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever. JCDR. 2015;9(5):12-13. (PUBMED) PMID:26155512 [PubMed]
- Chaturvedi M, Singh O, Agarwal A. Isolated Non Compacted Left Ventricle: A Diagnostic Dilemma. Heart India 2015;3:35-8. DOI:4103/2321-449X.158869
- N. Gupta, Prabhat Agrawal, Ayush Agarwal, V.K. Rastogi, Omkar Singh. "IMATINIB INDUCED PLEURAL EFFUSION: A CASE REPORT." International Journal Of Medical And Applied Sciences 3.4 (2014): 87-90.
- Case report on “HEART FAILURE AS THE PRESENTING MANIFESTATION OF NOONAN SYNDROME” - JMSCR Volume 2 Issue 9 September 2014
- Nigam A K, Singh O, Agarwal A, Singh A: SPLENIC ABSCESS ASSOCIATED WITH INFECTIVE ENDOCARDITIS TREATED SUCCESSFULLY WITH MEDICAL MANAGEMENT. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). 2014; 3(9)
- Review article on “TOPICAL NITROGLYCERIN – A NEW AND SAFE TREATMENT OPTION FOR OSTEOPOROSIS”- Journal of South Asian Federation of Menopause Societies 2 (1), 20-22, 2014
- Agrawal P, Singh O, Singh A, Singh AK . Differentials of abnormal urine color: A review. Annals of Applied Bio-Sciences 1.1 (2014): R21-R25.
- Letter to editor – EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE - Journal of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology, volume 6, issue 2, 2014
- Guest editorial – DRUGS IN PREGNANCY – AN UPDATE - Journal of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol : 6, Issue : 3 (2014)
CHAPTER IN PROGRESS IN MEDICINE VOLUME XXIX (APICON -2015)
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Attended workshop on “Advanced Quantification Tools In Echocardiography”, Agra – 2015
- Attended preconference workshop at NAPCON, Agra - 2014
- 1ST prize in medical champ – 2007, Bhopal
- 1st prize in scientific PG quiz on IACMCON – 2014, Agra
- Participated in quiz in RSSDI UPCON – 2014, Agra
Active Participation in Conferences and CME
- CME on emergency management, 2011 , Bhopal
- CME on surgical pathology and cytology – 2007, Bhopal
- Attended IANCON – 2014, PGIMER Chandigarh
- Attended APICON – 2014, Ludhiana
- Attended APICON -2015, Gurgaon